Monday, October 22, 2007

wtf?

A woman in India has a three inch piece of toothbrush removed from her nose. When doctors ask how it go there, the women is not entirely sure, she explains “Around two months ago as I was brushing my teeth, my husband accidentally pushed me and the toothbrush in my hand broke. I was left holding the lower portion of the brush but couldn’t locate the rest of it. Soon after, I started bleeding profusely from the nose,” she said. She then consulted her doctor to stop the bleeding. “But since that day, I began getting breathless and a foul smelling discharge began to come out of my nose. I used to get restless gasping for breath sometimes,” she said.

Im not sure about you, but I think I would have noticed a 3 inch tooth brush going up my nose...ouch.

No comments: